Instagram-ing Away...

Whatsuuupppp folks?! *Grin*
Delhi's temperature is soaring, seems like the rise in the price of petrol have a direct influence. LoL. Now,  I can't effort to waste a day without all my knitted clothes, can I?
These days I'm hooked to Instagram. Loving the fact that I get the latest post by my favorite bloggers asap. Willabelle of Pale Division is my current favorite.
Here are two of my Instaposts:


Sunday Outfit
I battled the sun with this shimmery semi-fur cropped sweater and knee-length nude skirt with wedgies. Comfortable, Trendy yet Conservative. Perfect for church.


Sunny Monday
This is what I wore today for my 3hr class in college. I inherited this comfy cotton floral shirt from my mom, corduroy nude pants, nude ballerinas and my skull bag.

Oh yea, you can always follow me on Instagram: suzmawii (Suzanne Felnunmawii ).
Also, I've been helping a few people out with their wardrobe and styling problems and am loving it. You can always email me too. Info available in my blogger profile.
Having my Mid-semester exams from tomorrow, do wish me luck ^_^



Comments

Popular Posts