1st Anniversary: MawipuiLoves turns One!!!

Wow. Feels so long since I first wrote in this writing area, and to think I've just turned one. Haha.
On a more serious note, I'm so thankful to everyone who've made my blog a "blog". A Blog is nothing without it's readers and regular visitors.
Biggest credits to my mom and dad. Well maybe the reason they visit it regularly is different from you guys, but thanks nonetheless. It's amazing how much I've achieved in a year. Jesus has been gracious, giving to me what I don't deserved.

Here's a statistics of what I've achieved:
Total People Viewed: 12,571
Top Five Audiences:
India-7195
USA-1343
Russia-380
Germany-193
United Kingdom-176

A special thanks to Misual.com's Kima :) He has helped me all throughout.

I've also given my blog a new look. Suggestions always welcome!

Keep the love coming. God bless you all!
Love,
Mawipuii.


Comments

  1. Ehhh ka lang ve lo..i post zong2 ka en ziah sia :))) congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mawipuiloves blog B| Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratzzzzz !!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations my lovely... It takes a lot of hard work and determination and you have proven yourself. But remember that you still have a long way to go on your journey...do not allow yourself to lose focus for any reason .Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot for the encouragement. I'll keep your words in mind :)

      Delete
  5. Hearty congrats Mawipuiloves blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts