Throwback: Ootd: Delhi Mizo Kut 2013

Hello people.
I'm back on board with a not so recent photo-shoot we had on the occasion of Delhi Mizo Kut 2013, one of the biggest festival for the Mizos staying in the capital. We are ideally suppose to wear traditional, but I live away from home, so I excused myself. All I could effort was this neckpiece, thihna (pronounced, thri-hna) borrowed from a friend. Here are some of the better pictures shot.











































I'm obsessed with this shirt of mine. I love the color and the detailing, pure joy. The slit maxi skirt I always wear, is one of the most versatile piece of clothing I own. I wear it casual and occasional. Shirt and Maxi both thrift, for Rs. 450 together. Catch or what? :D
My nude sandal strapped heels and punk ring are from Forever21. Bought them recently, although I have eyed this baby(the shoe) for a long long time.



































The photographer is Thlana, an art Masters student in College of Art, New Delhi. He's an artist- painter, writer and a photographer, more of a painter though. He's a beautiful person, full of passion for his art. He started his own blog recently called BazikArt, do check it out and let me know what you think about the pictures :)






















Here's me and Thlana. Cheers. Thanks to Hruaizela for helping us with the shoot. You have an amazing perspective towards photography.

My next post is on men's essentials towards looking good, without trying too hard ;) Do keep tune. See you guys soon. XoXo

Comments

  1. Nice reading it..... I really need to see ur next post soon, gonna need it.. :P :P
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Had a great time reading and looking at your pics... You sure looks beautiful... btw, nice blog... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts