Of Fashion and Festivals.

PC: Amlan Jyoti
One of the best things about being in a fashion institute is the level of "hotness" when it comes to events of special interest. The annual college festival NIFT Delhi Spectrum '14 was held for three days, 25th to 27th February. The first day, or rather, night was the Fashion Show.
Here are some of the best shots


This white garment won the Best Wearable Garment. It was the handwork of three Knitwear Design students. Exquisite.

"Wearable???", you may ask. Yes. Because NIFTians' collection for Spectrum is never just an attire. It's a Dream come Alive. Like a Monet.
PC: Amlan Jyoti 
The humongous costume above is the handwork of our department and the brain child of three of my seniors. It won the "Most Grand" Award by Samsung and the Most Creative Garment too.

Fashion L&A Dept

Fashion L&A Department
 For more pictures of the show and the entire fest click "HERE".


 And finally, after what feels like a century, AN OUTFIT POST!!! Yaay me. Well I hadn't planned on anything special to wear so what I have here is a lot of RTW thrown in.


A first shot with my new camera fitting in the frame. And these floral reed crowns were sold throughout the fest. Every other girl had it on her head.


My favorite Studded wine red tee, camouflage scarf, leather F21 leggings, creepers and a lot of accessories completed my outfit.


On this day many people from the college and out were dressed to kill for. I'll be posting some of the pictures next. Keep tuning. XoXo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts