Soak Summer with Black

Maybe Summer is not the perfect season for this color, but  that ain't gonna staap me fraam wearing this color my nigga! Cos' this sh*t is Classic yo. LoL. Keeping my inner race away, I welcomed the season with Black. No, please don't hit me with your thick book of Fashion Do-s and Don't-s.

Leather Leggings??!!! Hawwwww... what was I thinking?! In my defense, the weather was pretty gloomy that morning. Plus, the Forever21 leggings wasn't that much of a heat absorb-er.


This is one of the random outfit posts. You know the ones where you go out to do your assignments and then realize the place is perfect and force your friend who was unfortunate enough to accompany you that day to click you some pictures of yourself? Thanks Gyanendu.


These Catwalk sandals must be almost three years old. They are still my favorite. I wear them with everything. And my shirt is the official Snoop Dog, now Snoop Lion which I snatched from a friend.


Yes, it wasn't just me who welcomed Summer with Black, arrest Namit too, the VOC blogger.  He wore almost the same style in a different location. He looks cool with 'em shades and Forever21 paisley shirt. 

All of these were taken on our "Photography trips", so here's one on that account-


That's all for now. I'll be back with better.
XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts