An Average American Dream

It is an honor to tel you guys that the second most highest number of visitors of my blog are from the States, thus with the 4th of July just passing by (Passed for us in India), I'd like to dedicate this post to all the Americans! 



It is a known fact that the United States lead the world in every term and crowns itself the world's biggest super power. It definitely doesn't lack behind in fashion either. Come on, New York everyone! Today's outfit however has only the color influences of the States: Red, Blue and White.


"American Dream", the ethos of the United States of America is frequently termed in speeches, songs and poems. It refers to the dream to become richer, fuller, with all the rights a man can attain with attention to equality. It was a concept defined by James Trustlow Adams in 1931 (or so says the various sites I researched on).


My dreams of becoming whoever is that I want to be is what you would call an Average American Dream, but for me, it is the wildest I can be. With God's grace, I hope I do get to live it.





Outfit details:
Batwing shirt: Remanika, Westside
White skirt: Thrift
Sandals: Head Over Heels, Westside
Rosary: Goa


A big gratitude to my brother Andrew for having the patience to click my pictures, even when he's least interested in whatever it is that I'm doing. He's also mentoring my fitness these days, walking, running, jogging, crunches, etc etc. LOL.


Biggest gratitude to all the readers in the US, because of whom this post existed anyway. Love you all. Continue the love.

XX.

Comments

Popular Posts