Merry Christmas!

"For unto us a Child is born,

Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6



A very Merry Christmas to all the readers out there. I know the festive season is getting into your nerves in all way possible. I'm back at home myself and am enjoying every second of it. I do miss Delhi, but family is family.

We spent the entire day in the church singing hymns, praying, listening to the gospel, and of course, eating the most delicious meals.

Came home and thought of having a shoot with family. And my ootd. (So predictable ain't I?) So here goes:

With daddy dear



This "safety pin" embellished clutch has always been an eye catcher. Mom bought it for me from a store which imports it's collection from Bangkok. Bliss.



I'm in love with overcoats this season. I've always been a fan of big clothes anyway, read: anti body con. Not that I'm embarrassed about my body, which I am not :P But because I love being comfortable and easy. Although mind it, I do have days I go all: LOOK AT MY BOOTY, but that's rare. Haha.






I wore my traditional puan ropui during the day and came down to this towards evening. Have been uploading pics on my Instagram account (@mawipuiloves), so you can always check out my daily posts.

Formal Shirt: NEXT
Overcoat: Forever21 Contemporary
Leather jeggings: Forever21
Shoes: Forever21
Clutch: from Bangkok
Ring: Thrifted
Watch: Titan

I've have had a busy December. Ill post all about it soon. Keep browsing! XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts