The mark of a Century.

Happy New Year peeeeepss!!!!
I'm so glad my first post of the year is also my 100th post for my blog.
And, no I hadn't planned this, although knowing me many of you might think I did. haha.
I'm so thankful to all my readers, my friends who kept me going from my first post in 2012 to now. *sniff*


This is my outfit on New Year's Day for the church service. I went a little unconventional by going dark on such an occasion, but it was all I had. Literally. Didn't bring much clothes back home so made the best of what I have here.




I wore a light tweed over coat over a burgundy knit. Paired it with a gored knee length black skirt. You'll see I have lace detailing in my ensemble: shoes, skirt and chemise. 

About my hair, just rolled it while damp on New Year/s Eve and the next day- Voila! 
No rocket science, really.


I accessorized with with glamorous bracelets, a watch and a ring and properly manicured nails. I am in love with this shade at the moment.






Over coat: Forever 21 Exclusive
Knit, chemise and skirt: Local boutiques

Booties: Forever 21
Bracelet: Westside

Ring: Thailand
Watch: Titan
Nail color Shade: Coffee Camp, Lakme 9 to 5


Unlike most people, I do not believe in New Year Resolutions. I never had one, ever, as far as I can remember. However, this year I do have some things in my mind to keep me from making all the mistakes I made last year. Resolutions to make myself independent all over again. Knowing that God alone is my pillar and there is no man that can take His place. Knowing that God is the one who kept me going and so, my biggest priorities shall be in Him. Work-wise, I truly want to give in a lot more than last year. Less slagging and more working. I could go on. Well, these are things I shall try, not promise myself to fulfill. I am not the type who make vows because I do not like to disappoint, however, that does not stop me from trying to live up to it to the fullest. I'm sure you too have few things planned ahead for yourself this coming year, remember, you alone can fulfill your dreams.

Xx


Comments

Popular Posts