Monotonal Summers

It's 45 Degree Celsius now in New Delhi. 
I am literally sweating like a pig. What annoys me most in such a weather is dressing up- in formals. This was my outfit for the church service this Sunday.


This is my first real Summer in Delhi since 2012. I've always had a vacation and would escape the scorching heat and go back home to Guwahati. I just finished my exams few days ago and am interning at Triburg from the 1st of June. Yaay.

Exams went pretty decent thanks to the Almighty. Those of you who are following me on Instagram or Twitter, or have liked my page on Facebook, might have seen some of the fits I made for the exam, and my final Indian wear ensemble. If you haven't, please do and let me know what you think about them. :)



My outfit this Sunday was all about the monotones. I don't usually follow rules of fashion and season, (which I should I know) and so you may find me wearing black on a sunny day and white jeans on an awfully rainy day.

My dress is a sexy body-con knit with slits on the shoulders and the back. Thank you Sanjukta for this precious number. I paired it with a stark white mule and a black fringed clutch bag.




I decided to go for a classic bun to compensate for the very warm dress. I love this Indian earrings with a pearl hanging to go with the stark white shoes.

Dress: Forever21
Bag: Local boutique in Guwahati
Shoes/Mules: Forever21
Earrings: Local store
Shades: ALDO 

Let me know what you think about this look. Hope to write again soon.
Xx.

Comments

Popular Posts