Untitled Part XX

Hi. Hope you all had a great weekend. Time for Mondays and all other days all over again. Fun! :P





This outfit is two weeks old and all apologies for the inconsistency.  My internship is almost over. I have just a week left and then my final year in NIFT commences. Sounds cliche, but it really just feels like yesterday that I got through NIFT. Thinking about it still gives me the goosebumps- anticipation of the entrance exams, expectations from the campus of India's no. 1 fashion college and all that jazz. Now, in God's grace, it's almost over. Have had the craziest days.


About my outfit, I got this dress in a local market, although the label says "MANGO Basics". I loved the color so much I had to have it even though it was a size 12. I fixed the neckline and made it look wearable, so I think that's alright. Paired this emerald number with my favorite summer nude heels and my hand-me-down LV Paris bag.



I obviously gained a lot of weight, look at my chubby face! I'm happy though, and I think with time, I've become so much more comfortable in my own skin. Love can do wonders.

xx.

Outfit Details:
Dress: MANGO Basics
Shoes: Forever21
Bag: Louis Vuitton Paris

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts