The Military Bridal Force

HOLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I am so excited to be blogging again. I have so many pending posts for you I suggest you keep popping in here every now and then. Truth be told, I almost thought I lost my vibe for a change- I’ve been away for quite some time. There’s no one but me to blame. I got so busy with college and boy let me tell you the past semester was nerve wrecking. Fun, but tiring.

The seventh semester of Fashion Design department offered us electives to choose from and one of them was STYLING. I know. I love it. There is no other subject I’d trade this one for.  And the icing on the cake? Aakanksha Nanda. Our faculty Prof. Banhi Jha did us the biggest deed by inviting her to guide us. Before I knew her as a stylist I had known her as one of the beautiful women ace photographer late Prabuddha Dasgupta photographed. Turns out she was a NIFT Delhi Fashion Design alumnus too. Having her as our guest faculty was the biggest treat the institute could have given us. Her guidance was practical and fun. She brought along so many opportunities for us to grab.

The post today is our Editorial assignment we had shot in the college. Have a look-











Shoes: Zara 


The concept Military Bride is a culmination of the trending "military" look and the "bohemian bridal" look. This shoot was a collaboration of many hearts and minds. It was fun shooting it and getting to see our vision come to life. This shoot reminded me of how much I wanted to be a part of magazine editorials. I hope to get there someday. Till then, all this jazz should suffice.




CREDITS

Concept              Felnunmoi Gangte
                      Jagrity Phukan
Wardrobe          Payal Pratap Singh
                       Kashish Arora
Make up            Aakanksha Nanda
Hair                     Jagrity Phukan
Model                   Nikita Nagpal
Photographer            Karishma Bedi



Special thanks to Payal Pratap Singh for all the support.

Comments

Popular Posts