February Baby

Who doesn't love February? Perfect month for love: Love for dressing up and love for LOVE. 

The weather is amazing, and so are the people. You can wear the perfect layers and don't have to think about the warmth as you would in the chilly winters. You can definitely ditch the mufflers and go for translucent stockings. Ditch the beanies and tie up your hair. Phew. 






I haven't been shopping much lately because my budget has been cut down thanks to the tremendous indulgence in the up coming Design Collection, my graduation collection, and so I had to dig through my old clothes really for this winter. Also, recently, thrift shopping.

I bought this shirt dress of mine from a person who deals with factory outlets. Aren't these the best budget buys? Paired them up with hand-me-downs and I'm done. This trench sans lining is perfect for the weather. I went for a very Asian school girl look with the bangs and the messy pony.




I am almost out of college and four years of NIFT has done me good. I'm thrilled for my design collection and can not wait to show you guys my ideas. Since it is still very early to reveal anything, all I can say is it will very much reflect every side of me you can ever imagine. I'll leave you at that.

Hope you guys have the best valentines ever.
Remember, Jesus is always waiting to be one for you.
Cheers!

Thank you Abhilipsa and Sukku for the clicks. You guys owed me nothing and yet gave me your everything. <3



XX

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts