Spring doesn't last forever

Spring doesn't last forever,
The flowers are soon sucked out of the life they once had,
The green leaves turn yellow and fall off on the hard ground,
The winds get stronger,
The sun harsher.
And all you can do is make the best of what is left,
That is yourself.

You will still have yourself through all the ups and downs,
So baby, get up, love yourself.
Give yourself the priority you need.


11am, 3rd June 2017







These pictures were taken weeks back when the flowers were still blooming.
You can catch up with more of my poetries on my intagram: mawipuiloves

I styled my floral print denim button down shirt with basic black jeggings, block heeled boots and natural glow makeup. This look was featured in the intagram page :MizoStreetStyle. You should follow their page for the best street styles by Mizos around the world. 
(Big non-sponsored shout out here for all the love!)






My photographer dentist friend Akima Ralte has one of the best dress sense. Major missing happening. Big thanks to him for everything!



(None of the items of my ensemble here is branded. All from local stores.)

Comments

Popular Posts