5 ways: The Denim Jacket


It is no doubt that denim jackets are a wardrobe staple. When they come in all shapes and sizes, the season decides which is to be worn today and the season staple right now is this over sized denim jacket.

I had been dreaming of this baby ever since I first laid my eyes on it in FOREVER21. However, because of my budget lifestyle I had to wait till the sales online on Myntra to grab them *giggles*

And now that I have it, I cannot stop wearing it. So I decided to wear them five days straight to college. (I'm a little extra, I know)

So here are my five looks:








LOOK ONE


Think: the feminine meets her alter ego.
I went as classy as I could for the first look. I don't think I can do more classy than this. Not happening for a street style fanatic.

Details:
Knit dress: H&M
Fringe Bag: Westside
Shoes: CHRISTIAN SIRIANO for PayLess
Choker: Forever21

 







LOOK TWO



For the second look I went trendy, the striped pant et al. Here's the twist though: I have had this leggings since forever. I used to wear them at home during winters. And then fashion cycle happened.

Details:
Rocker vest: H&M
Pants: thrift
Shoes: Truffle Collection









LOOK THREE


I kept my boho vibe in tact for this one. Layering is fun when it comes to the fall season. So here is an idea for those bohemian souls out there.

Details:
Dress: Colaba fashion street
Scarf: Anne Taylor
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Steve Madden








LOOK FOUR


 This look is comfortable and easy. I kept a boho-rock chic vibe to this outfit which suits my mood any day. Kept my hair messy-just the way I like it, always.

Details:
T-shirt: Colaba fashion street
Pants: Myntra
Shoes: Local store
Earrings: antique hand-me-down









LOOK FIVE



Disclaimer: This is NOT a college outfit.
I was in a mood to dress up into a more fancy outfit after college. It was just an outfit idea I had been having and had no occassion to dress up yet. This is for all those who are lucky enough and blessed with ample of time to hang out this festive season!

Details:
Dress: Sarojini, Delhi
Boots: ZARA
Earrings: gift
Lip color: NYKAA








This is by far one of the biggest posts I've ever done. Five outfits in a single post can be a menace. It did take a lot of time for me to finalise the pictures too. Thanks to my dedicated roomie/photographer I managed to get quite a lot of good pictures (read: outfit focused pictures). So I'm planning to do a full blog post on any two looks from these five. Do help me choose! 

xx

Comments

  1. My fav is the look two. Its very much trendy right now and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the look two. Its very much trendy right now and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the looks are beautiful....
    good creativity....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts